Greeting Card - Magritte Bird (Ceci n'est pas un oiseau)
Ceci n'est pas un oiseau (This is not a bird), is a play on the well-known painting by Belgian Surrealist artist René Magritte entitled "The Treachery of Images (La Trahison des Images)" aka "This is not a Pipe". Simplistically, Magritte was exploring the idea of reality - The image and word pipe is not the actual pipe, only the idea of the pipe. Confused yet? Choose this card for the philospher on your list.
If you just like the drawing and want to skip all the philosophical mumbo jumbo, you can order this card without the lettering by selecting "no lettering" in the style area.
Card Size: 5.5" x 5.5""
14 pt, uncoated cardstock,
Vivid, full-colour printing
White envelope included
MAIL IT FOR ME!
Save yourself some time. Rather than mailing the card to yourself and then sending it to your recipient, we can mail it for you!
How does it work?
- Select a card and use the add-on option to "Mail it for me with custom message" $5 will be added to the price of your card.
- In the spaces provided, complete the name of the recipient, your message, the date you wish to be mailed and whether you would like the text printed or hand written.
- The return address will be the address you provide upon purchase.
- Please double check your information before completing your purchase.
- Your card will be mailed on the date selected.
- A photo of the card with your message will be sent to your customer email as confirmation of shipment.
Cards are mailed untracked from Ontario, Canada via Canada Post.
**Note, once mailed, we cannot guarantee delivery time from Canada Post or USPS.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our Mail it to Me service.
How Can We Help?